The Business Times
CLAUDIA Chong, a journalist with The Business Times (BT), has been recognised for her reporting on the local startup ecosystem at the Action Community for Entrepreneurship (Ace) Youth Sub-Committee Under 35 Awards 2022.
She was one of 10 honourees awarded at this year’s event on Friday (Nov 4). Organisers noted her “crucial role in amplifying the success of the local startup ecosystem and spotlighting the stories of local entrepreneurs”.
The other honourees – members of the startup ecosystem such as venture capitalists and startups – are:
- Adriel Chua, senior investment associate at Indonesia-based VC firm East Ventures’ growth fund;
- Bryan Koh, CEO and founder of digital healthcare provider WhiteCoat;
- Gwen Sim, associate in the Asia Fund at Singapore-based VC firm Quest Ventures;
- Joel Ang, vice-president at cross-border VC firm Wavemaker Partners;
- Justin Lee, associate director at Trirec, an investment holding company focused on renewable energy and clean technology projects;
- Lee Kian Chong, co-founder and CEO of cybersecurity software as a service (SaaS) company CyberLitmus;
- Jeremy Hon, co-founder and chief technical officer of staff management platform StaffAny;
- Ong Yong Cheng, vice-president of investments at Insignia Ventures Partners; and
- Theodoric Chew, co-founder and CEO of mental wellness digital platform Intellect.