We believe that returns measured financially are just one part of the picture.
Returns are not just measured financially
Supporting ESG initiatives
Principles for Responsible Investment
The PRI is the world’s leading proponent of responsible investment. It works to understand the investment implications of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors; and to support its international network of investor signatories in incorporating these factors into their investment and ownership decisions.
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Quest Ventures supports the Principles.
4th GCNS CEO Roundtable
United Nations Global Compact
The United Nations Global Compact is a principles-based approach to doing business. A leading voice on corporate sustainability, the GCNS drives multi-stakeholder action to forge a more sustainable future, founded on the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Quest Ventures upholds the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact.
Launch of CPLC’s first official chapter in Singapore
Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition
Convened and supported by the World Bank Group in 2015, CPLC aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions worldwide through ambitious carbon pricing. Amidst CPLC’s long term objective of having carbon pricing be applied throughout the global economy, CPLC Singapore was formed to support and further the global cause. The Chapter’s formation also reflects the growing momentum for carbon pricing in Asia and the central role Singapore is playing in the region through CPLC Singapore.
Quest Ventures supports the principles of the Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition.
A pledge to sustainable employment
Thriving customers, employees and communities lead to better business and healthier long-term growth. Purposeful actions by companies will foster a vibrant economy and society through sustainable employment practices and encouraging innovation. Our employees are critical to our success. Mature employees are valued assets. Fair and ethical contracts are essential for businesses to grow together. We can learn from each other.
Quest Ventures pledges to support the principles of Sustainable Employment.