Tech in Asia
Indonesia-based consumer insights provider Populix announced it has raised US$1.2 million in its latest round of funding.
More funding details
- Lead investor: Intudo Ventures
- Other investors: Quest Ventures and others
- Stage: Pre-series A
More company updates
- Populix will use the fresh funds to roll out new products, increase hiring in the company, and invest in marketing.
- The company offers a wide range of subscription-based and customized services, including brand health tracking, product launch perception auditing, customer satisfaction indexing, and custom research campaign management.
- Currently, Populix is developing data set products that can periodically track market movements, allowing businesses to follow the changing market dynamics and consumer preferences.
- The consumer insights firm now offers over 250,000 respondents on its proprietary panel across 300 cities in Indonesia.
- In December 2019, Populix raised US$1 million in its seed round of financing led by Intudo Ventures.